ABOUT ICE AUSTRALIA
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER EXCEPTIONAL CONFERENCES AND EXHIBITIONS BY PROVIDING A SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Established for over 28 years, our team works closely with you to develop your conference. Daryll Dorner, Managing Director/Owner is committed to ensuring the team at International Conferences & Events Australia surpasses client expectations and realise their ultimate vision. We are flexible in our services so when situations change we are able to modify and adapt our approach consistently, giving quality service with a commitment to stay on time and within budget.
ICE Australia is dedicated to servicing the not-for-profit association sector. We specialise in delivering strong technical programs to engage your delegates in an innovative way. Our clients come from a range of industries including:
Engineering and Construction
Finance and Banking
Health and Medicine
National Defence and the Military
Primary Industries, Agriculture and Mining
Science and Research
WE ARE NATIONAL AND HAVE ORGANISED CONFERENCES ACROSS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND.
ICE Australia is registered for GST purposes in New Zealand and has experience with managing all financial aspects for New Zealand-based conferences.
MEET OUR AMAZING TEAM
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET, AND WE ARE CONFIDENT THEY WILL BE YOURS TOO.
Our team of experienced organisers are highly-skilled, hard-working, customer service-oriented, and we really love what we do!
Culture of innovation
Demonstrated stability, loyalty and longevity
Experience across Australia and New Zealand
Experience in a wide range of fields and industries
Experience with industry stakeholders
Long-standing relationship with speaker bureaus
Long-term preferred supplier relationships
Proven track record in growing conferences
Robust team with diverse business experience
ACCREDITATION & MEMBERSHIPS
ICE Australia holds professional accreditation and is proud to be affiliated with the key member associations of the Australian meetings industry.
ICE Australia has extensive experience working together with the state bureaus and local associations to bid for and secure international and national business. ICE Australia works with the bureaus to provide your conference with additional promotional assistance to boost delegate numbers and interest for the host city.
- Professionally-produced bid documents expertly researched and custom designed
- Personal letters of invitation from dignitaries
- Promotional literature on the relevant city and state
- Local visitors information booklet
- Conference marketing toolkit
- Personalised or general promotional video
- Funding (conditions apply)
ICCA represents the main specialists in international meetings and events, and comprises over 950 member companies and organisations in 88 countries worldwide. ICCA members have demonstrated a strategic commitment to provide top quality products and services for international meetings.
International meeting planners can rely on the ICCA network to find solutions for all their event objectives:
- Venue selection
- Technical advice
- Assistance with delegate transportation
- Full convention planning
- Ad hoc services
ICCA members represent the top destinations worldwide, and the most experienced specialist suppliers. For more information, visit www.iccaworld.org.
ICE Australia is both AMM and AIMM members of the Meetings and Events Australia, the highest level of membership available to the meetings industry.
Benefits of being an Accredited Member of MEA:
- Successfully completed rigorous competency assessment, interview and client reference checks by a panel of industry peers
- Proven strong capability in all areas of meetings management such as budgeting, planning, project management, sponsorship and client support
- Obtained industry endorsement of their commitment and ability in achieving high standards and ethical practice
For more information, visit www.meetingsevents.com.au.
ICE Australia are members of the Professional Conference Organisers (PCO) Association. The PCO Association aims to:
- Provide relevant industry training courses to increase the standard of professionalism of members
- Develop best practice documentation for the use of members including standard contracts
- Update members on industry best practise and business trends
- Increase the value and yield of member’s business and businesses
- Gather information of interest to members that will benefit them in everyday applications
- Provide members with an arbitration process to assist with the settlement of disputes with suppliers and clients
Our membership offers us industry support in the following areas:
- Dispute resolution, between members and suppliers and suppliers and members
- Training and education
- Individual and company accreditation
- Annual PCO Association conference
- Represent members views on issues relevant to their roles in the MICE sector
For more information, visit www.pco.asn.au.
WE ARE HERE TO ACHIEVE YOUR CONFERENCE GOALS
Through creativity and innovation, operational excellence and stakeholder collaboration